Your Personal Data
- We store your "name", "address", "email" and "phone number" as provided by you via our contact form.
- The purpose of storing your data is to provide you with more information about our products and services such as a quotation, product samples or special offers.
- Your data will only be shared with Royal Grass (Landscape Solutions BV).
- Your data will be kept for up to 10 years as we may contact you from time to time with product maintenance advice / product information / special offers
- To receive a copy of the data we are storing about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Royal Grass Personal Data Request". Your email should include your full name and phone number so we can contact you.
- To request deletion of the data we are storing about you, please email email@example.com with the subject line "Royal Grass Personal Data Deletion". Your email should include your full name and phone number so we can contact you.
- We will respond to all requests for data access or data deletion within 30 days.
- This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help us customise your experience.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a "memory" for the website, so that it can recognise you when you come back and respond appropriately.
- Every time someone visits our website, software provided by another organisation (Google) generates an "anonymous analytics cookie".
- These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before. Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don't, we generate new ones.
- This allows us to track how many individual users we have, and how often they visit the site.
- Unless you are signed in to Royal Grass, we cannot use these cookies to identify individuals. We use them to gather statistics, for example, the number of visits to a page. If you are logged in, we will also know the details you gave to us for this, such as your username and email address.
- It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. To do this, you need to access your cookie settings. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser.