In 2003, Royal Grass® originally developed and launched artificial grass for use in gardens, public parks, roof terraces and other landscaping applications with the objective of making it as indistinguishable as possible from natural grass.
Royal Grass® offers a 9 to 15-year warranty, 9 years for countries in the Middle East, 12 years in the Asia Pacific region and 15 year for the rest of the world. depending on the intensity of the sun at the installation location. After all, the intensity of sunlight is different in northern countries such as Sweden and countries with very intense sun and heat like Dubai.
Installed by professionals
The quality of the product is most apparent when the artificial grass is installed by a professional trained by Landscape Solutions. Artificial turf is a product that should only be installed by a professional in order to ensure the best possible result. The right type and constructiont of sub-base also plays an important role.
CALL ME BACK REQUEST
To get the very most out of Royal Grass® and to extend the life span of the artificial turf, a certain degree of maintenance is required. This means removing all debris, such as leaves, and brushing the grass cover often. This will result in many years of pleasure derived from the use of Royal Grass®. Artificial turf may be low in maintenance, but it is not maintenance-free!
7 TIPS TO KEEP ARTIFICIAL GRASS LOOKING AT ITS BEST
- Brush the grass regularly with a stiff broom or rake
- Keep the grass free of debris and leaves.
- Remove leaves using a leaf blower or rake.
- Remove any weeds immediately to prevent seed dispersal.
- Use clean water to rinse off any spills, such as liquids, sauce or melted ice cream.
- Pet excrement or smells can be removed using a shovel or detergent and water.
- Avoid contact with hot materials (or close proximity to glass structures) to prevent shrinkage of the grass fibers.